Sunday 15 August 2010

Did You Really Mean to Make it That Colour?

I love my boyfriend I really do, but sometimes they just don't get it do they? This is what John asked when he saw my new yellow and black emo's.
Ok so emo isn't really that big any more but lets face it, I like making them and they are cute! Beneath my fluffy exterior beats the blackened heart of a former goth so when I see a little emo kid looking all skinny with his hair over his face I just wanna take him home, give him a good meal and play him some proper music!
Bless!

4 comments:

Sneddonia said...

Boys are rubbish aren't they? When I mentioned that was fitting back into some of my smaller clothes (ok, size 16s, so not that small!) my boyfriend said he thought I was already a size 16 :P

Is emo not that big any more? I'm not down with the kids you see, so I don't know these things.

M.M.E. said...

I couldn't agree more. I actually think the color combination is really nice. Got the big sad eyes too.

Heather Leavers said...

Emo is still big with the younger kids - and tweets with attitude rule! I have a similar situation here. I've spent AGES working out a new pattern so my meerkats can face the front instead of always gazing skywards. Husband's opinion? "they look wrong, because they're not looking up." And that, of course, was the point.

Pili said...

I think they look so cute! Even if Emo aren't supposed to be cute...