Sunday 30 May 2010

Blog a day 6 Some Days Require Pins!

You know those people who really annoy you? They make you angry and they break your heart? Or worse... they break your best friend's heart!Maybe it's not so dramatic as that... maybe they just talk too much, the eat the last cupcake, they step on your toes and don't apologise... maybe they are those people who are rude to you in shops, maybe they are those people who are rude to cashiers in shops, maybe they wear clompy heels and walk down the street behind you clomping away but not saying excuse me...Well those people... I have found a way to deal with those people. I keep my little voodoo doll in my pocket and while they aren't looking I stab it with pins!
They don't feel anything but I feel better!

4 comments:

Alison Reid said...

OMG you should totally sell these!!!

Country Cottage Chic said...

LOL! Love it!

melissamyth said...

haha, that's great :)

Monkey + Seal said...

These are totally awesome. I definitely know some people who could use them!