Friday 1 May 2009


My little felt empire has been growing ever more rapidly over the last year so I decided it was time to split the good from the evil and open a separate shop for my monters.

"The Feltanomicon!"

A long time ago a man called H.P Lovecraft wrote the Necronomicon, the Book of Dead Names... little did he realise that the book would be transformed into felt by a slightly odd geeky girl in the year 2009. This has all been inspired by my lovely assistant John and his fabulously geeky friends who were the first to request felt Cthulhu's.
I have Snapdragon Bead's alter ego, the Happy Crafter, to thank for the inclusion of keychains in my new store.These little Cthulhu in my pocket mini's are the first of hopefully many. I have so many ideas I need to add another day to the week to be able to make them all!


I've always been a fan of Lovecraft but I never knew how far the cult following went! The shop won't be exclusively Mythosian, there will be aliens, beholders, zombies... you name it... a little pile of cute evil! I am looking forward to attempting a Nyarlethotep tho!

The Feltanomicon is part of the feltmeupdesigns empire, conquering the world thru the medium of felt. New designs coming soon and the welcome return of Ogglets! So much fun to be had!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Awesome! These guys are so cool. Can't wait to see more along this line!

Valerie said...

Adorable! Great work. I love them all.

http://feltedtreasures.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i loves them i do :))

BrigaBauble said...

Oooooh...The monsters rock!!!

http://BrigaBauble.blogspot.com

Kathryn said...

I am in awe of your talent, I really am. The wee Chthulhu is just ace!