Tuesday 25 November 2008

HELP!!!... It must be Christmas!


As usual yours truly is not prepared for Christmas! A manic week involving visits to the knitting and stitching show in Harrogate and a series of unexpected orders have left me in bits. Also working full time in the bookshop (Christmas newsletter anyone... who knew!) and attempting to have a social life are not conducive to regular blogging and being able to update my Etsy shop!

I have managed to make a new Christmassy banner and avatar for my Etsy store so all isn't lost. I keep telling myself I'll be more prepared next year but I said that last year! When will I ever learn?

And it's still November...eek!

Last posting dates for Christmas are:
Australia - 3rd December
United States & Canada - 8th December
Europe - 8th December
United Kingdom - 18th December

but remember if you are out of the UK customs can hold your items hostage for quite some time. Order early to avoid disappointment!

No comments: