Friday 21 March 2008

Tales from the Igloo




I have been a busy bunny lately so not much time to blog but here I am now and that's what counts.

I'd like to introduce you to these too little cutie pies, Eskimimi and Craigimo... they were a commission from Mimi of Etsy fame and I just adore them both. Originally it was just supposed to be an Eskimimi winging it's way to London but the Craigimo just jumped into the jiffy bag before i could stop him.

Mimi has is the author of one of my favorite blogs which you can visit here, she also makes thing, very cute things and I can't wait for her new shop to open so I can spend my money there!

You can buy your own Eskimimi from my etsy store. I also have Eskimo Joe and lots of penguin friends if you are a fan of ice based pass times! They are all very fond of fishing and eskimo kisses!

5 comments:

KMCdesigns said...

awww! they are just sooo cute!

Amity said...

So cutie!

Eskimimi said...

Eskimimi and Joe have settled in fine and love it here at the Igloo - they now have a whole heap'o penguins to play with as well!

TheArizonaProspector said...

I like your blog and your work. It is very interesting. You might consider getting a Free Listing for both your Blog and your store in The Hand Made Product Directory
http://www.dmpmc.net/THMD
To increase its visibility.

Clothcat said...

What a cute little family!